Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catchin up.

I am in a blogging mood however, I really don't have anything to blog about.

What does one blog about when there isn't really anything worth saying?

I am at my MIL's right now... J is working on his brothers race car.... fantastic.... we just ate dinner and LJ and her cousin are playing... they are so adorable together.

LJ is getting so big... she will be 18 months is just a few days and I cannot for the life of me figure out where time has gone. It seems like just yesterday she was this tiny little person who couldn't do anything for herself and now she is so very independant and doesn't want help with anything. It is so sad to see her grow up but I am so very proud of her... she is such a beautiful sweet girl with such a kind and caring heart. She is just a little love and every single dayshe never ceases to amaze me.

So the other day I got an email from the realtor that was selling our house... she told us not to forget about the economic stimulus program, for first time home buyers. If you bought your home after April 8th and are a first time home buyer the govt will give you 7,500.00 that has to be paid back in a annual installment for 15 years. Woooot... this will help us so much. There are a few things around the house that really need to get done but we haven't had a big chunk of change to get it done, so now we will finally be able to get it done. ie... the shower J put his knee through... him and a friend tore out all the tile and the half wall and re-tiled it but we haven't had the money to get the enclosure... so now we can woot!! We are also going to do a mini remodel on the bath room I am so super excited J also wants to get a motor for his race car... great. I guess it is the least I can do since I spent all his birthday money on stuff we needed at the time. The funny thing about all this is that the realtor we used as our buying agent hadn't mentioned a thing to us about so we could have totally missed out on it! I am so grateful this lady thought to email us!

Ehhh what else. MIL is doing good she has had 2 treatments of chemo... she lost all her hair a week or so ago, and right now she is very super sore and tired. So please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Work is good, I start a new project next week so that should be interesting.

Other than that not a whole lot going on. Just working and living life day to day.

Guess that is all for now! I'll try to post more as this one was quite boring and uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home