Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Alive!

Dood I just realized I haven't blogged in 4EVER! I'm back with a vengeance. I wish I had something spectacular to blog about... but I don't....

One thing that has really pissed me off royally I would like to rant about is Thieves. They stole about 4,000 worth of my dad's work equipment out of his truck on Monday night. He can't afford to replace it, he isn't making that much money right now and he can't do his job without it. I don't understand people. What the hell is their problems. All I know is what goes around comes around and I hope those people get it back 2 fold.

Ehhh what's going on in my life. LJ is getting so big... I just wrote out all her words on another board and she has over 50 words and learning new ones everyday... her most recent one is Elephant... SRSLY My 17 month old can say and identify an elephant... CRAZY!

She is head over heals in love with the Wonder pets and Oswald right now. It was Blue's clues but he has gone on the back burner for the time being. She says Oswald and Weenie anytime we talk about him or he is on... so freaking cute!

She had a fantabulous Christmas... She walked in from the room we were sleeping in (we were at my parents house) and dropped her sippy cup and buddy when she saw all the toys she had gotten. I am so glad I got that on video!!!

Santa was pretty good to mommy too... I got a Kel-Tec 9mm... and I have decided to take up shooting... LOL I'll add that to my other list of hobbies including bow making and knitting that I do from time to time LOL!

We also got a Wii... sooo much fun. J and I play tennis and get super competitive... now I just want to get the fit board and all that mumbo jumbo but that would require someone actually having it in stock. Pfft.

I joined freecycle... it is kickass... there is a lady looking for a laugh and learn house and J had just said a few days ago we needed to get rid of ours since we got LJ the rose petal cottage and all it's fixings so she really don't need the kiddy one but then when I mentioned us free cycling it to this lady he said noooo we need to keep it for any other kids we may have... what a selfish jerk.. LOL!! I may still contact her and offer her ours... how mad could he really get?!?! LOL!

This chick I work with is knocked up and gonna go into labor like any day now... so yea... new babies are fun.

Ehhh whatelse... keep my Mother in Law in your thoughts and prayers she has started her chemo for her breast cancer and just lost all her hair...

Also my parents they aren't getting any younger and things seem to be happening to them one right after the other.

Ehhh that's all for now I suppose!

If anyone still reads this, I hope you all have a Happy New YEAR!

XOXO
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home