Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I took Vicodin that day.... he didn't move.

Roffle... dude that line is like the funniest thing that has happened to me in weeks. Srsly. This chick I work with said it and I laughed for hours.

Ehhh what's going on with me. In the last 2 weeks we found out my grandma (mom) had a nodule in her breast, since she has had breast cancer twice already they jumped right on it, did more mammograms, ultrasounds, and a needle biopsy we heard yesterday thank god that it was benign! I had never been so happy in my life. Yesterday was supposed to be my first ultrasound and we were supposed to get good news from the ultrasound, We didn't get to do that but we did get great news anyways!! Life has a way of balancing the good and the bad I guess. I wish we could still be pregnant and got to see the baby yesterday but I will take the blessing god gave us with her tumor not being cancer.

So this morning... funniest thing. I sat Julia on the Island that is next to the fridge as I do every morning while I am getting my lunch together, and I walked by and tooted and she said ewwwww... It was hilarious.

What else is going on... Dude gas is down to 2.89 a gallon... i want to fill up just because it is so freaking cheap. I don't need to but I want to just because... how weird is that LOL!

Ok how about another edition of stuff that pisses me off. 1. Men that are rude and walk in front of you to get in the elevator like the 1 extra second it takes to wait on me is going to kill you. You have to wait anyways because the door doesn't close that quick so just be a freaking gentleman and let me walk in first. No lie there is this dude that I work with, when I was pregnant with Little J and wobbling, he seriously like almost knocked me over because I was walking to slow... didn't say excuse me or sorry or anything just kept walking. ASS. 2. The load of shit that is going on with my BIL and SIL and Niece... she left him.. he is fighting for custody because he thinks he is a better father when in all reality neither of them are capable of raising that girl. Srsly. Sad situation. She needs to be adopted by my IL's. She is happiest with them anyways. The whole thing just makes me mad. 3. Stupid race car crap. I am so over J's racing. Uggh. Thank goodness the season is over and once he gets his car traded on Thursday hopefully my life won't be overcome with racing crap for at least a few months.

Hm. whatelse. This is our busiest week at work and of course the system is screwed. Yay. So instead of working I am blogging.

Srsly. Mafia wars on myspace... adddddiiiicccccting. Although I just got like 850 million dollars by making a hit on someone so I am not sure how much longer I will be addicted since I have a ton of money.

I guess that's it for now. I have no more meaning less crap to type about. I will try to be better about keeping up... oh wait I said that last time so don't hold your breath.

Toodaloo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home