Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shalalala Don't be scared you got the music there go on and kiss the girl...

Whoa. That was a long blog title. However you now have the song stuck in your head so it's all gravy baby.

Did anyone watch Fashion Rocks Last Night? The host took a really freaking hilarious cheap shot at BS last night. Lurved it. It was a great show and it benefited Stand up to Cancer so I was pleased.

Have you read this story yet?!?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20080909/Toddler.in.Trunk/

All I have to say is what the hell was this woman thinking. Driving around for 2 months with her dead sons body in the trunk that is just disgusting. They haven't determined the cause of death but I surmise from what her aunt said that she killed him. I hope she gets the electric chair... do they do that anymore? They really should. Ecspecially for this idiot. Also what kind of name is manywhitehorses? Native american? Why did her aunt get a name like Ernastine and she got Manywhitehorses.... I also thought they got native american names that meant things like that but not actually the english versions of it... Whatevs she is a freaking moron. Our world would be a better place without her. Harsh yes. Truth yes.

So my Random thought for the day is this..... I have a friend named reese... he's Bite Size!

I have a pile of work up to my boobs to do. I am gigantor so if the pile reaches my boobs it has got to be big.

Dude speaking of boobs I was taking a bath last night and all of a sudden my nipples started burning then I realized the running water had reached my nipples much sooner than the rest of my boobs... my boobs = saggy. It was sad. 1 more kid then I am getting a boob job. d's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home