Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hynesararirus a rapapatatme

Ever heard that song? It's a good one.

I wish I was a Hynesararirus a rapapatatme a hahaha but since I'm not and never will be a Hynesararirus a rapapatatme I'm a june bug.... I'm an egg head... I'm gonna run and bash my head against the wall....

Weeeeeeee baaaaamm splat.

Ok so that was throw back to my childhood days, I had this friend whose step mom had all these random songs.. don't know if they were real or made up but they were funny and the above song is currently stuck in my head.

It's is raining cats and dogs here. Speaking of; have you ever smelt a wet dog disfreaking-gusting. Srsly. They are all nasty and wet smelling then they come in and shake their stoopid bodies all over your house and get all nasty wet dog smell every where. Hoark. Wet dogs should be banned from society. Good thing my dog is not a wet dog he is currently in his kennel at home enjoying his nice warm cozy blanket and not having to hang out in the rain.

Arrghhh my fraking phone won't quit ringing.

Do circles on a girls calander make you think she started her period? Just wondering.

I worked out today I am tizzired.

My baby was fussface last night srsly. J and I shared 2 pieces of cake... and then we heard her rumbling so I went to check on her and she was wide awake stayed that way until 10ish... not sue what us having cake had to do with it, maybe I wanted you all to know that I am a fat cow that eats cake. Who knows.

Do people that owe you money but always say they can't pay you back then go and spend 200 on clothes and junk piss you off? They do me. Srsly pay your debts.

This chick I work with is pregnant. There I blogged about her.

Ehh... that's all for now. Uneventful blogging for today.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home