Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Falling Asleep...

Someone please please please help me.

Ok Mini Rant.

I went to the mall at lunch today to find little J a few warmer outfits... Something that really really bugs me is when people let their children run crazy through the mall running 10 feet ahead of them in and out of people stopping and staring at people. Srsly. Watch your fraking kids or keep them locked up at home.
This one little boy seriously ran in front of me. Turned around and stopped and stared right at me. His parents were WAY behind us and they just started laughing then he darted off again I almost tripped on the little Hoodlum and no one even seemed to care. Argh.

End Rant.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home