Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to your regulalry scheduled blogging.

I'm back. I know you missed me.

A lot happened last week. I do mean A LOT! We won't go there though because quite frankly it is in the past and I don't want to dwell on it forever. Like how I threw it out there and left you hanging. You know you like it.

What to blog about what to blog about, I don't know I don't know... insert Frère Jacques tune here.

Ok going to chick fila for lunch now I'll finish in a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa dang. I started that blog last week and never finished.

OK not a lot going on here.

Dude can I talk about something that really pisses me off.

People that don't say thank you when you cook dinner for them. Srsly. Just say thanks that all I need... I just spent 60.00 to feed your ungrateful self say thank you. J's is always so good about saying thank you for cooking it was so good yadda yadda yadda I don't understand how this other person is not capable of saying thank you. Oh and something else if you call in the morning and say you are coming over for dinner... don't show up 2 hours after you say you'll be there then leave after 15 minutes after I again had spent money on food to feed you. SO freaking rude.

K that's all of that.

My kid has learned so much lately... her newest cutest thing, is wanting to brush our hair. She says brush, then wants to do mine then want's to do J's too cute. I put her hair in pig tails last night and it was like 2 little sprigs of hair coming from each side. ADORABLE!

Work is work.

I really don't have a lot to talk about so I guess that is all for today.

I will try to do better... assuming anyone cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home